Friday, January 1, 2010

A small beginning

Well, I am not sure that this will do anything at all but I have always wanted to start a blog. Seems very self-centered to think that people may care about me or what I think, however that is not the reason for the blog. It is more selfish than that since I am viewing it as a means to vent from time to time.

Don’t get me wrong, I will certainly take time to brag about my wonderful family and things that are going on in my life. I will also take the time to share my unvarnished opinion of certain topics that strike my fancy.

I have no idea how often I will update this or even if it will go further then today but I will sure give it a try!

All the above said, I have to say that the NHL Winter classic is great and the league needs to expand on this format. I understand that the game next year could be slated for Yankee Stadium and the Rangers as host, how great would that be?

Well, Happy 2010 to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment